Books published by The Library of America are available in bookstores throughout the United States.
To order directly from The Library of America:
- Online: For most titles, you have a choice of several online vendors, including the LOA Web Store (which offers discounts on selected titles, plus free shipping on orders to U.S. addresses). Simply search for the book(s) you wish to purchase and use the ordering menu to select a bookseller.
- Phone: You can also receive online discounts (and free shipping anywhere in the U.S.) by calling (800) 964-5778 from the U.S. and Canada. Please mention that you saw the book(s) advertised on the LOA Web Store.
- Specials: Clearance items, special editions, boxed sets, and gift certificates are available at a special section of the LOA Web Store.
- Subscribe: Collect the series and save — The Library of America may be purchased on a convenient subscription plan at discounted prices. See here for more information.
- Fax: Print and complete this form (PDF) and fax to (515) 699-3738.
Mail: To order by, print and complete this form (PDF) and send to:
The Library of America
Attn: Order Department
14 E. 60th Street
New York, NY 10022-1006
The Library of America is distributed to the trade by Penguin Putnam, Inc. Bookstores, wholesalers, and libraries in North America may order by calling 1-800-526-0275 or by faxing 1-800-227-9604.
Adobe Reader is requrired to view the order form. To save the order form to disk rather than view it in your web browser, right-click one of the links above and choose "Save Target As..." (Internet Explorer) or "Save Link As..." (Netscape, etc.).