Library of America Catalog
Each volume in the main Library of America series is assigned a series number based on when the volume was released. In addition to the regular series volumes, the Library of America occasionally publishes special thematic anthologies; these volumes are not assigned a series number.
23. Henry James, Literary Criticism: French Writers, Other European Writers, Prefaces to the New York Edition
24. Herman Melville, Pierre, Israel Potter, The Piazza Tales,
The Confidence-Man, Billy Budd, Uncollected Prose
67. American Poetry: The Nineteenth Century, volume two: Melville to Stickney, American Indian Poetry, Folk Songs and Spirituals
114. Slave Narratives
171. Capt. John Smith, Writings, with Other Narratives of Roanoke, Jamestown, and the First English Settlement of America
237. Philip Roth, Nemeses
259. Art in America 1945–1970: Writings from the Age of Abstract Expressionism, Pop Art, and Minimalism
Download Catalog by Series Number (PDF, 120 KB).